CAS No. :107-97-1
Molecular formula: C3H7NO2
Molecular Weight: 89.09
Appearance: white crystalline powder, almost odorless, slightly sweet, the deliquescence performance soluble in water slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether.
Assay: ≥ 98%
Melting point :204-212 ° C
Specific rotation: ≤ 0.5%
Packaging: 25kg / drum
1. sarcosine, also known as n-methyglycine, is an intermediate and byproduct in glycine synthesis and degradation.
2. sarcosine is metabolized to glycine by the enzyme sarcosine dehydrogenase, while glycine-n-methyl transferase generates sarcosine from glycine.
3. sarcosine is a natural amino acid found in muscles and other body tissues. in the laboratory, it may be synthesized from chloroacetic acid and methylamine.
4. sarcosine is found naturally as an intermediate in the metabolism of choline to glycine.
5. sarcosine is sweet to the taste and dissolves in water.
6. sarcosine is used in industrial supplies dye stabilizers, daily chemicals for amino acid surfactant, has recently become the health care drugs fatigue recovery agent - the main raw material for production of creatine monohydrate, the synthesis of anti-enzyme agents, biological agents.
7. sarcosine is ubiquitous in biological materials and is present in such foods as egg yolks, turkey, ham, vegetables, legumes, etc.
For more details Plz contact me by email@example.com